At ONS, patient safety and well-being has always been our first priority. In light of recent concerns about the outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19), patients should be assured that we employ the highest standards of safety and infection control protocols. We are actively monitoring developments and news regarding local outbreaks and will take further action if necessary.
For the safety of our patients and our staff, please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms. Be advised that if you arrive at an ONS office exhibiting symptoms of an illness, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
For the safety of patients and staff, please note the policies listed below:
- Patients must arrive wearing a face covering. Patients who arrive without a mask will be asked to leave and reschedule their appointment.
- Patients are asked to come to their appointment alone. Children may be accompanied by one parent.
- All patients and staff will be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Waiting areas have been reconfigured according to social distancing guidelines.
- You are welcome to wait in your car until called in for your appointment.
While the best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure, the CDC recommends a list of precautions, including:
- Wear a mask when indoors and in situations where social distancing is not available
- Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Read more about the CDC’s virus prevention recommendations.
Please visit our website for updates.